A comprehensive collection of information and dossiers is a collection of data obtained as a result of the analysis of information from various sources.
Gathering information is needed to compile a detailed dossier on a person, company or community.
The collection of information is carried out by a detective agency in the framework of private and corporate investigations, as well as when searching for people.
To compile a detailed dossier, open databases are used, research in social networks using a special methodology, OSINT, as well as information search in closed databases.
A complete dossier per person includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Date and place of birth
- Registration address
- Passport number and series
- Driver’s license number and series
- Registered mobile phone number
- Individual taxpayer number, TIN
- Form No. 1 (scan), or an extract from it
- Marital status, next of kin
- Place of work and study
- Social media accounts
- Interests and hobbies
- Bank accounts
- Availability of registered vehicles
- Registered property
- Having a criminal record
- Links with crime
A complete dossier for a company includes the following information:
- Company name
- Legal address
- Actual address
- Composition of founders
- Leaders’ names
- Bank account numbers
- List of company affiliates
- Financial reporting and movement of funds (*)
- List of contractors (*)
(*) Provided upon additional request
As part of personnel consulting, our detective agency will provide reduced dossiers for job seekers.
Collection of information for submission in court
Additional information provided by our agency for attorneys can play a key role in providing it during legal proceedings.
The package contains the following information:
- Verification of information received from the investigating authorities
- Additional information check
- Collecting information in a criminal environment
- Video from surveillance cameras
- Policy Briefs on Internet Activity
- Analysis of mobile billing
- Other information on request
Clause 4 of Article 29 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation states:
Everyone has the right to freely seek, receive, transmit, produce and distribute information in any legal way. Clause 4 of Article 29
(*) If this does not contradict Art. 24 of the Constitution, note
When collecting information and compiling a dossier, our detective agency is guided by a simple principle: everything is possible except what is prohibited. You can collect information; you cannot distribute or publish information.
Gathering information from open sources is absolutely legal.